Payroll is arguably one of the most fundamental functions of any organization. As growth happens, however, it can become a major headache for HR leaders, particularly when growth takes place internationally. New and complicated tax regimes, different employment laws and benefit entitlements, and discrepancies within internal systems can make managing global payroll a complex task.
That’s why many organizations are turning to cloud-based ERP software like Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and pairing it up with a payroll management system like Payspace to transform their payroll function and make it easier to manage.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O is an ERP system that helps businesses to automate and manage their operations. It provides real-time visibility into critical business processes and facilitates better decision-making.
FourVision is an implementation partner of Microsoft Dynamics 365, and we support a wide range of HR processes through smart tooling and standardized processes, such as the Payroll Interface. This is a smart solution that integrates the Dynamics 365 API to support payroll processes to third-party payroll vendors by providing an out-of-the-box connection between Dynamics 365 and any payroll system like Payspace.
How to integrate Payspace with Dynamics 365?
Integrating a payroll system like Payspace with Dynamics 365 F&O via the Payroll Interface is a simple and seamless process.
- Create an environment where the FourVision Payroll Interface Web App is installed.
- Maintain your human resources data in Dynamics 365 F&O as usual.
- Create and process payroll runs in Payroll Interface to generate data.
- Ship this data to the payroll system via the web app.
- Calculate salary, pay employees, and create a general ledger journal using the Payspace payroll system.
Adapting to your D365 HR/F&O and Payroll systems’ specifics might require customization, count on FourVision for assistance in this regard.
After following these steps, you’ll then be able to import your general ledger journal into Dynamics 365 to bring your financial information back into your ERP for reporting purposes.
Why use the Payroll Interface?
Payroll Interface works with any payroll system, enabling all organizations to realize the benefits of using Dynamics 365 to manage the payroll function.
With FourVision Payroll Interface you can:
- Achieve seamless integration between D365, Payroll, and external providers.
- Manage jurisdiction-specific payroll and tax requirements.
- Maintain one source of data across your systems.
- Have a single place to configure your interface to payroll systems.
Interested in implementing the Payroll Interface to streamline your payroll processes? Reach out to us to book a free discovery call!